Ameri House is a historical house in Kashan. It was built during the Zand era (1750-94) for Agha Ameri, the governor of Kashan, who was responsible for maintaining the security of the route between Tehran and Kerman.
Ameri historical house consists of some connected detached homes with the area of 9000 square meters including 85 rooms, 3 homes and 5 indoor and outdoor central courtyard, with multiple diversified indoors. The Ameri house is one of the several large spectacular old houses in the central district of Kashan. Like the other houses around it, it was rebuilt in the 19th century, after the city was ravaged by a series of massive earthquakes in the 18th century.
Today the house is renovated as a traditional hotel to accommodate tourists.